Triple Zero ‘000’ Resilience Program
2 day Triple Zero '000' Resilience Program
The ‘Triple Zero ‘000’ Resilience Program’ is designed by a former Paramedic, and specifically created for Emergency Service workers.
This 2 day workshop is facilitated by people who have ‘worn boots’ as ‘First Responders’, and aims to provide real & relevant coping skills & strategies; so that when the officers are faced with challenging situations in their professional or personal lives; they are better mentally prepared to cope.
Designed to help officers at any stage in their career; including a module to help family members & former officers, it’s a must for anyone currently in the job, thinking about the job, or has been in the job.
It aims to strengthening their mental fitness, therefore aiming to help decrease depression, PTSD, & suicide in the professions. Scroll down for more information – or click on the button to contact us.
1 day program for Students
‘The beginning of your journey’ is a 1 day resilience program specifically designed for brand new ‘Student’ Emergency Service workers (specifically Police, Fire, Ambulance officers), provides students with a real & relevant account of what life as a First Responder is really like, and positive tools & strategies that can immediately be implemented. Students will establish a strong foundation for healthy mental wellbeing that will be highly beneficial throughout their career & beyond. *A must for all new students.
More info about the programs
- Life wheel & Human Needs Psychology
- Strengthening relationships
- Emotional reactions
- The power of our words
- Creating more empowering perceptions / meaning
- Create a more positive state of mind
- Peaks & Valleys of life
- The power of our thoughts
- Post stressful events
- Building your mental muscle
- Overcoming a crisis
- Stess & coping
- Preventing burnout
- Removing the sigma part 1 (PTSD & Vicarious trauma)
- Removing the stigma part 2 (stereotypes, shame, empathy, compassion, vulnerability & courage, shame resilience)
- Family members & loved ones
- Life beyond the uniform
- Happiness & Values
- Begin to remove the stigma & see vulnerability as a strength rather than a weakness – learning symptoms of PTSD, as well as understanding the stages of ‘Burnout’. Discover healthy ways to help prevent it, &/or seek help if symptoms are recognised.
- Learn about types of stress, discover simple positive steps & strategies to coping with life’s ups & downs, stressful situations & crisis’s.
- Recognise the impact that the job may have on family members & loved ones if you fail to maintain your mental & emotional wellbeing, and discover ways to help them – help you.
- Identify your current ‘level of fulfilment’ across all areas of your life, and use it as a tool to gauge your progress over time.
- Gain clarity of ‘Why we do what we do’, understanding yourself & others better, resolve conflicts, & learn how to positively influence using ‘Human Needs Psychology’.
- Build stronger relationships with yourself & others, through the 4 love levels, 5 love languages, & discovering the power of ‘polarity’.
- Discover the impact of our thoughts, words, perspectives & perceptions, and the impact they can have on creating a more empowering state of mind.
- Realise your self-worth & prepare yourself ‘mentally & emotionally’ for when you will inevitably have to ‘hang up your uniform’ for the last time.
- Create more ‘presence’ in life, with the art of ‘Mindfulness’. Discover your life values, & how to maintain happiness through the ‘happiness formula’.